Terms and conditions
Please read the terms carefully before using or accessing any material, information or services through the Jewel Jobs website. Your use of the Jewel jobs website or the services provided by the Jewel Jobs website shall signify your acceptance of the terms and your agreement and legally bound by the same.
- Defined Terms
1.2 User:- means any person who access or avail the services of the website www.jeweljobs.in for the purpose of hosting, publishing, sharing, transacting, displaying or as a candidate /employer /recruiter uploading information or views and includes other persons jointly participating in using the website.
1.3 JewelJobs: – JewelJobs is a Unit of Solitaire Diamond Institute Private Limited an existing Company under the Companies Act, 1956 and having its registered office at 14/1, 2nd Floor, Sankeshwara Towers, 1st Cross, R.V Road , Bengaluru – 560004.
1.4 Commencement of Agreement: – Is the time and date indicating the acceptance of the Terms & Conditions by ticking the box corresponding to “I Agree” at the time of subscription/Registration and receiving of subscription fee.
1.5 Date of Termination: – Is the date of expiry mentioned in the notice or/and the letter of termination or default on the payment of subscription fee.
1.6 Registration Data: – Is the database of all the particulars and information supplied by the User on initial application and subscription, including but without limiting to the User’s name, telephone number, mailing address, account and email address.
1.7 Words: – referring to masculine include the feminine and the singular include the plural and vice versa as the context admits or requires; and Words importing persons includes individuals, bodies corporate and unincorporated.
1.8 Services: – Means the Services to be provided by JewelJobs to the User of JewelJobs.in and shall include the provision of following facilities:
- Service to the User wishing to post resume or curriculum vitae for the purpose of seeking employment.
- Service to the user who wishes to place a print advertisement in any publication/periodical.
- Service to the User who wishes to insert advertisements at jeweljobs.in
- Service to the User who wishes to receive advertisements and promotional messages on jeweljobs.inand through emails.
- User: – Is either a job seeker or an Employer or Recruitment agency or any other person/entity who avails of any service of JewelJobs whether or not registered on jeweljobs.inand includes his/her/it’s successors and permitted assignees.
- Commencement of Service
2.1 The Service shall be deemed to have commenced on the Date of registration .
2.2 Services of JewelJobs are available only to those individuals/organisations that can form legally binding contracts enforceable under applicable law.
- Fee & Subscription Fees
3.1 Subscription Fees shall be the charges/rates/fees applicable for the Services provided as mentioned in the website or as may be prescribed by JewelJobs from time to time.
3.2 Liability for payment of the Subscription Fees shall accrue from the Date of Commencement.
3.3 All Jeweljobs.in services that facilitate applications for employment are free of charge.
3.4 That certain ancillary services may attract a transaction fee that is payable at the execution of the transaction.
3.5 That your telephone or Cellular Service Provider will charge all telephone calls that you make to Jeweljobs.in telephony based facilities at their prescribed rates.
4.1 When Subscription Fee accrues it shall be paid/ payable at or within such time as stated in the invoice(s) raised by JewelJobs on the User.
4.2 The Subscription Fees shall be paid by the User on demand. In case the user disputes the same for any reason whatsoever, the user shall make the payment towards the Subscription Fees accrued subject to the decision of the Jewel Jobs on the dispute. In the event of JewelJobs deciding the dispute in User’s favour, JewelJobs shall refund to the User any excess amount paid by the User without any interest.
4.2 In case of any delay in the payment by the User of any sums due under this Agreement, JewelJobs shall have the right to charge interest on the outstanding amount from the date the payment until the date of final payment by the User at the rate of 24 % p.a.
5.1 JewelJobs shall reserve the exclusive right to cancel any content whatsoever from being published or reflected on its website.
- Obligation of User/Subscriber
- The accuracy of the Registration Data given to JewelJobs on initial application for the Service shall be the sole responsibility of the User.
- The User confirms that he has obtained all licences and permits which are necessary for posting and uploading a job listing on the JewelJobs website. He indemnifies and agrees to keep JewelJobs indemnified against all demands, claims and damages which may arise out of the said job posting.
- Any licenses, permits, consents, approvals and intellectual property or other rights as may be required for using the Service shall be obtained by the User at his own cost.
- The User will ensure compliance with all notices or instructions given by JewelJobs from time to time to enable the use of the Service.
- The User understands and agrees that User is responsible for the payment of all applicable taxes and for all costs that are incurred in using JewelJobs services.
- The User shall be solely responsible for all information retrieved, stored and transmitted through the Service by him.
- The User understands, agrees and shall at all times comply with the requirements of Information Technology Act 2000 as well as all rules, regulations, guidelines, bye laws and notifications made thereunder.
- The User hereby expressly agrees that JewelJobs has performed and complied with the requirements of Information Technology Act 2000 as well as all rules, regulations, guidelines, bye laws and notifications made thereunder.
- The User shall keep confidential and not disclose to any person the User’s password and user identification and all activities and transmission performed by the User through his user identification.
- The User shall immediately notify JewelJobs of any un-authorized use of the User’s account or any other breach of security known to the User.
- The User shall promptly make the payment to Jewel Jobs towards the Subscription Fees as and when it becomes payable.
- The User shall be responsible for the set-up or configuration of his equipment for accessing any Service.
- For SMS services, User’s mobile phone number will be used during the transmission of text messages through the mobile service provider’s server.
- User agrees that SMS or its contents once sent for availing SMS services shall be treated as final and the same cannot be withdrawn, changed or retrieved subsequently under any circumstances.
- SMS service is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India or any other statutory authority from time to time.
- By using various SMS based services, User agrees to receive phone calls, messages etc. from JewelJobs and its associates tailored to provide with better job opportunities.
- User agrees to allow JewelJobs and employers/recruiters registered online or associated with it to get in touch with him/her from time to time on events, offers, information and promotions regarding jobs and ancillary services through landline, mobile or any other means.
- User agrees that in the event he does not want recruiters / employers to send SMS alerts, he can opt out of the facility by changing his settings in edit personal profile section.
- JewelJobs in its sole discretion shall reserve the right to edit, modify and alter the content.
- The User will indemnify JewelJobs for any action or claim committed/made by any third party resulting from any information posted on the site by the user or/and anybody else on his behalf.
- Prohibited Actions
- User is restrained from allowing any person other than the authorised person(s) named in the Registration form to use the Service.
- The User undertakes not to resell or assign his/her rights or obligations under this Terms & Conditions. User also agrees not to make any unauthorized commercial use of the Service.
- The User shall use the Service only for the purpose for which it is subscribed.
- The User shall comply with all applicable laws (and shall not contravene any applicable law) of India relating to the Services, including any regulation made pursuant thereto.
- The User shall not print, download, duplicate or otherwise copy, delete, vary or amend or use any data or personal information posted by any User on JewelJobs.in except such data and information which are posted by the particular User himself.
- User is prohibited from uploading multiple resumes of the same User/Individual using same or different accounts. JewelJobs reserves the right to remove any or all such resumes without further notice.
- The User shall not share the Service with any person without the prior written approval of the Jewel Jobs.
- The User shall not use the Service for any unlawful purpose.
- The Service shall not be used to send or receive any message, which is offensive on moral, religious, racial or political grounds or of an abusive, indecent, obscene, defamatory or menacing nature.
- The User shall be prohibited in persistently sending messages or make postings on jeweljobs.in to any other User or third party who access www.jeweljobs.in without reasonable cause or for causing any threat or/and harassment or/and annoyance or/and anxiety or/and any other inconvenience whatsoever caused to any person.
- The User shall not infringe on any intellectual property rights of any person or/and retain information in any computer system or otherwise with an intention to do so.
- The User shall give out to JewelJobs a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise all copyright and publicity rights, in any existing or future media, known or unknown, over the material or User Data displayed in your listings. For the purpose of this Agreement, “User Data” shall mean all information (if any) submitted by the User to jeweljobs.in with the exception of trading data, credit card numbers, checking account numbers, etc. “Individually Identifiable User Data” shall mean that subset of “User Data” which can be reasonably used to identify a specific individual such as their name, address, phone number, etc. The User Data shall be deemed to be the property of JewelJobs. The User shall take all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate and complete and not misleading in any way.
- User agrees not make use of anyone else’s Information other than as necessary to complete any JewelJobs transactions in which he is involved.
- The User shall not violate, or attempt to violate the security of JewelJobs and/or any web sites linked to jeweljobs.in or gain un-authorized access any information regarded as private by other Users or persons, including but without limitation to accessing data and information not intended for them or logging onto a server or account which the User is not authorized to access, attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or attempting to breach security or authentication.
- Prohibited Activities:
You agree that You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Site, that
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- In case of non-compliance of the foregoing, the access of such users to the site shall be immediately terminated.
- In the event that the User breaches any of the above mentioned covenants, JewelJobs shall have the right to delete any material relating to the violations without prior notice to the User. JewelJobs shall issue a warning to the User to discontinue any activity which leads to the said violations and in the event the User continues with such prohibited activity, JewelJobs reserves the unilateral right to suspend or/and deactivate the User’s access to jeweljobs.in the Service and/or any other related facility and to forfeit any amounts paid by him. In addition to the right to indemnity available to the JewelJobs, JewelJobs shall have the right to any legal remedy, against the User to recover the loss suffered by the Jewel Jobs and the harm caused to the reputation of the Jewel Jobs, due to such violation by the User.
- The Users shall avail services of jeweljobs.in or any other related site for lawful purposes alone. Transmission or/and distribution or/and storage of material or/and conduct in violation of any applicable local or/and state or/and Central or/and foreign law or/and regulation is prohibited. This includes without limitation any unauthorized use of material protected by patent or/and copyright or/and trademark or/and other intellectual property right, material that is obscene or/and defamatory or/and libellous or/and constitutes an illegal threat, or/and violates rights of privacy or publicity, or/and violates export control laws. The User may use the information on our site only to the extent necessary to facilitate JewelJobs.com related transactions.
- The user is hereby prohibited from charging any fee from the candidates whose data is available on jeweljobs.in for processing job application of such person.
- The user/third parties is/are hereby prohibited from making any claim, false representation/assertions such as “JewelJobs is our Labour Consultant”.
- The jeweljobs.in strongly opposes SPAM, which floods the Internet with unwanted and unsolicited email and deteriorates the performance and availability of the www.jeweljobs.in service. All forms of SPAM, or any other activities that have the effect of facilitating SPAM, are strictly prohibited.
- Jewel Jobs also prohibits the use of another Internet service to send or post SPAM to drive visitors to your site hosted on or through jeweljobs.in systems, whether or not the messages were originated by you, under your direction, or by or under the direction of a related or unrelated third party.
- OBLIGATION OF ADVERTISERS & EMPLOYERS
Jeweljobs.in provides facilities for recruiters to place advertisements pertaining to employment vacancies on the Jeweljobs.in Website. All advertisements are linked to a vacancy category and job title selected by the advertiser.
- All advertisements placed will remain visible on Jeweljobs.in for a period determined by the subscription plan selected by the advertiser.
- in provides search services to allow applicants to view the vacancies. These include hierarchical and text search facilities.
- When candidates register with Jeweljobs.in, Jeweljobs.in system records their position preferences. This information is used to generate email notifications to applicants of positions that may suit them. Advertiser vacancy advertisements will be linked to the criteria that are used to generate notifications, which mean that Jeweljobs.in will actively market vacancies to selected applicants.
- All subscription fees or prices set by Jeweljobs.in may vary without notice.
- Advertisers must pay the amount of all invoices in full, notwithstanding any errors or omissions in any advertisement.
- It is the responsibility of advertisers to ensure they comply with the Labour and Employment laws of India and any other anti-discrimination legislation applicable in India. This is relevant to the creation of vacancy advertisements on Jeweljobs.in using the standard vacancy posting form. Jeweljobs.in will not accept advertisements that appear to be contrary to law.
- The advertiser indemnifies Jeweljobs.in against all claims, actions, suits, liabilities, costs and expenses incurred on any account by Jeweljobs.in as a result of the listing or intended listing of any advertisement by that advertiser on www.Jeweljobs.in or any related site.
- in shall use reasonable endeavours to keep the vacancy advertisements available at all times as per the subscription plans. However, the advertiser agrees that Jeweljobs.in shall not be liable to the advertiser or any other person whatsoever in respect of any loss or damages caused by or arising from the unavailability of or any interruption in the display of the advertisements for any reason whatsoever.
- in shall use their best endeavours to notify the advertiser of any maintenance and repairs which may result in the advertisements being unavailable, but do not warrant that such notice will be given in advance.
- in will do everything in its power to ensure that the Jeweljobs.in server is free from viruses or other destructive software, by employing industry standard virus protection and firewalling technology. Jeweljobs.in cannot and does not, however, guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the site or delivered via electronic mail through the site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. Advertisers are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy their particular security requirements and output, and for maintaining external means for the reconstruction of any lost data.
- Advertisers must make every effort to avoid errors in advertisements. Jeweljobs.in accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors and omissions requires that advertisers check their advertisements for errors and omissions as soon as they are placed on the site. Any errors may be edited immediately.
- in reserves the right to either reject or remove any advertisement from its site(s) for any reason whatsoever.
- in makes every effort to publish advertisements in the shortest possible time. Jeweljobs.in is not liable for any loss or damage incurred by an advertiser as a result of any failure or delay in the listing an advertisement on Jeweljobs.in or its partner websites.
- The Advertiser agrees at all times to deal with any information or products provided by Jeweljobs.in in a manner which abides by all applicable laws of India, or of any other relevant jurisdiction (including, without limitation, privacy and copyright laws).
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Jeweljobs.in and its associates exclude all liability for any loss or damage (including indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) arising from the use of, or reliance on any services provided by Jeweljobs.in or its associates. Jeweljobs.in and its associates at all times limit their liability to the re-supply, where possible, of services not properly rendered; and where the re-supply of the service is not possible, to the refund of moneys paid for such services. Jeweljobs.in will not be liable under this paragraph where the failure to render services properly is attributable partially or wholly to the advertiser’s actions or omissions.
- The Advertiser agrees to keep Jeweljobs.in and its associates fully indemnified against any actual or contingent liabilities incurred in relation to any actions or claims brought by any person against Jeweljobs.in as a result of an actual or alleged breach by him/her of any law, or such other actions or claims brought in relation to the provision of services by Jeweljobs.in on behalf of the Advertiser.
- The Advertiser may not assign or transfer your rights and obligations to any other person without Jeweljobs.in prior written approval (which will not be unreasonably withheld). If the Advertiser is a company, any change in the effective control of its ownership shall be deemed an assignment for the purpose of this clause.
- in shall not divulge any personal information obtained from the advertiser to any third parties unless :
- the advertiser has consented to any disclosure of such personal information to be made to any third party;
- any disclosure of such personal information is to be made by Jeweljobs.in to any of their employees or agents for the purpose of rendering the services to the advertiser;
- in are compelled by any law or order of court to disclose such personal information.
- Any personal information supplied by the advertiser to Jeweljobs.in shall be securely stored by Jewel Jobs
- Whilst JewelJobs shall endeavor to protect the advertiser from disclosure to any other party concerning the information furnished in this agreement, JewelJobs shall nonetheless not be liable for damages in any manner whatsoever to the advertiser should such information become known to any other party, provided that such Jewel Jobs shall not apply in regard to any information which is publicly available from sources other than the parties.
- Confidentiality and Security
- To protect the secrecy of user Identification and/or password the User shall take all such measures as may be necessary (including but without limiting to changing his password from time to time) and shall not reveal the same to any other person(s).
- Since a user identification is necessary to access the Service; the User shall use only his own user Identification.
- It is agreed by the User that he acquires no rights to any mailbox number or/and the user identification or/and circuit reference or/and any codes assigned to him by the JewelJobs. The User further agrees that except as otherwise proved herein, JewelJobs reserves the right to change or/and re-assign the same to the User at its sole discretion without being liable to the User for any kind of damages or/and relief or/and any other consequence/s.
- In the event of theft or/and loss of user identification or/and password or/and security word, the User shall notify JewelJobs immediately by telephone or/and personally concurrently provide JewelJobs with a written notice to that effect. The User shall remain liable for use of the Services by any third party until such theft or loss is notified to JewelJobs.
- The user shall not use any software to automatically download or/and extract either a complete or/and partial resume from JewelJobs database without prior consent from JewelJobs in writing.
- Jewel Jobs may at its sole discretion and without assigning any reason whatsoever at any time deactivate or/and suspend the User’s access to jeweljobs.in and/or the Services (as the case may be) without notice to carry out system maintenance or/and upgrading or/and testing or/and repairs or/and other related work. Without prejudice to any other provisions of this Agreement, JewelJobs shall not be liable for any loss or/and damage or/and costs or/and expense that the User may suffer or incur, and no fees or/and charges payable by the User to JewelJobs shall be deducted or refunded or rebated, as a result of such deactivation or/and suspension.
- JewelJobs may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect, without prior notice and without assigning any reason/s whatsoever and without any prejudice to any/all other rights in the following events:
- On completion of the term for which the user engages the services of the Company.
- If in the opinion of the JewelJobs, the User has breached any of the terms and conditions of this agreement or/and the Registration form accepted by him.
- If, in the opinion of JewelJobs or/and any regulatory authority, it is not in the public interest to continue providing the Service to the User for any reason and /or
- If the User is declared a bankrupt or/and the User enters into any compromise or arrangement with its creditors.
- On writing and on such terms as agreed to by the parties mutually in writing.
- Liabilities upon termination
- If the Agreement is terminated pursuant to clauses set out in clauses above, without prejudice to any other remedies available to JewelJobs, the User shall be liable for Subscription Fees payable until the Date of Termination.
- The amounts due and payable to JewelJobs by the User upon termination shall be paid within 30 days of the relevant Date of Termination.
- Suspension of Service
13.1 If any amount payable by the User to JewelJobs are not paid on the due date, JewelJobs may without prejudice to any other rights or remedies that may be available to it suspend the Service provided to the User.
13.2 When the Service subscribed for is suspended for any reason whatsoever the User shall continue to be liable for all charges and fee notwithstanding such suspension.
13.3 Upon subsequent payment by the User of such amount as demanded by the JewelJobs, JewelJobs may at its discretion and subject to such terms as it deems proper, reconnect the Service.
- Violations of Terms & Conditions
If JewelJobs, in its sole discretion, determines that a violation of the Terms & Conditions has occurred, JewelJobs may pursue any of its legal remedies, including but not limited to the immediate deletion of any offending material from its site or/and cancellation of User’s account and/or the exclusion of any person(s) who may have violated any Terms & Conditions. JewelJobs could also pursue violators with claims that they have violated various criminal and/or civil law provisions as applicable under the relevant Acts/Rules. JewelJobs will cooperate with any investigation by any Central or/and State or/and local body or/and any court or/and tribunal having the competence to carry out the same. Such cooperation may be without notice to the User. If JewelJobs believes in its sole discretion that any advertisement or/and services may create liability for JewelJobs.in , JewelJobs.in may take any actions that it believes are prudent or necessary to minimize or/and eliminate its potential liability, including but not limited to, the release of User information. In sum, JewelJobs.in reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time, or/and to remove any listings or/and any advertisements for any reason, and without notice.
15.1 The User shall agree that use of the service is at the user’s sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” or/and on an “as available” basis. JewelJobs.in expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
15.2 The User agrees that all jobs advertised are genuine and in existence as on the date of posting.
- The User shall not have the right to demand any information regarding the organization/Consultants to whom the resume has been sent.
- JewelJobs neither offers any guarantee nor warranties that there would be a satisfactory response or any response once the resume is uploaded on jeweljobs.in or once the resume is sent to consultants.
- The JewelJobs makes no warranty that the service shall meet user’s requirements, that the service shall be uninterrupted or/and timely or/and secure or/and error free; nor does JewelJobs make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the service or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained from the service. Cancellations and alterations shall be effected only on the receipt of application regarding the same in writing.
- There are no express representations and warranties, whether express or implied, made by JewelJobs regarding the accuracy and/or quality of any information transmitted and/or obtained through the use of the Services.
- JewelJobs shall not be liable for any disclosure of information concerning the User’s account and/or particulars nor for any error and/or omissions and/or inaccuracy with regard to information so disclosed. In addition, JewelJobs shall further not be liable for any loss or damages sustained by reason of such disclosure, whether intentionally or inadvertently.
- In case the there is any loss of information, caused due to any reason, whether as a result of any disruption of service, suspension and/or termination of the service, JewelJobs shall not be liable in any way for the same. Further JewelJobs is not responsible for the accuracy, quality and/or contents of any information available, received and/or transmitted by any means using its services.
- All information are accepted in good faith and JewelJobs accept no responsibility whatsoever regarding the bonafide of the user, nor can any interviews be granted or/and correspondence entered into regarding any information published.
- The User shall ensure that while using the Service, all prevailing and applicable laws, rules and regulations, directly or indirectly for the use of systems, service or equipment shall at all times, be strictly complied with by the User and JewelJobs shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for default of any nature regarding the same, by the User.
- JewelJobs does not warrant that JewelJobs or any of the web sites linked to JewelJobs be free of any operational hazards or errors nor that it will be free of any virus or/and worm or/and any other harmful components.
- It is not the JewelJobs policy to exercise any kind of supervisory or editorial control over and/or edit and/or amend any data and/or contents of any e-mails and/or posting of any information that that may be inserted or/and made available or transmitted to a third party in or through Jewel Jobs and the User acknowledges the same. The User acknowledges and agrees that JewelJobs has absolute discretion to refuse and/or suspend or/and terminate and/or delete and/or amend any artwork, materials and/or information or/and content of any data and/or information or/and posting so as, in the sole opinion of the JewelJobs, to comply with the prevailing legal framework and/or moral obligations as placed on JewelJobs and in order to avoid infringing any third party’s rights and/or any other rules and/or standards and/or codes of practices that may be applicable to the posting or JewelJobs and/or the internet.
- JewelJobs is not involved in any transaction between any parties who uses our site. There are risks, which the User assumes when dealing with people who might be acting under false pretences and the same shall be borne by the User. JewelJobs is a platform only and do not screen or/and censor or/and otherwise control the listings offered to other Users, nor does JewelJobs screen or/and censor or/and otherwise control the Users of its service. JewelJobs cannot and does not control the behaviour of the participants on this site. We cannot control whether or not Users of JewelJobs will complete the transactions they describe on our site. It is extremely important that the user takes care throughout his dealings with other people on this site. JewelJobs does not accept or/and assume responsibility for the content or/and context of the user comment areas and will not remove or/and edit postings to the public comments areas once they are entered into the service, except to expire records or in its sole discretion.
- The services provided by JewelJobs and referred to herein does not create any agency relationship whether expressed or implied between the user and the JewelJobs.
- If there is any dispute between the Users/participants on this site, it is agreed upon by the Users/participants that JewelJobs has no obligation whatsoever to be involved in any such dispute/s. In the event that the user has a dispute with one or more User/s or/and participant/s, the User hereby undertakes not to make any claims or/and demands or/and damages (actual or/and consequential) of every kind or/and nature or/and known or/and unknown or/and suspected or/and unsuspected or/and disclosed or/and undisclosed, arising out of or/and in any way related to such disputes and/or our service against the JewelJobs or/and their officers or/and employees or/and agents or/and successors.
- The User understands and agrees that any information or/and material and/or goods or/and services obtained through the service is done at user’s own discretion and risk and that user shall be solely responsible for any damage/s or/and cost or/and any other consequence/s resulting from any transaction.
- No advice or/and information, whether oral or/and written, obtained by the User from JewelJobs or/and through or/and from the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
- That JewelJobs total liability under this Agreement in any circumstance shall be limited to the total amount of fees or/and charges paid by the User to JewelJobs for the period immediately preceding two (2) months prior to the incident giving rise to the relevant claim.
- JewelJobs expressly puts all its Users on Notice that links to third party websites on JewelJobs.in do not confer any responsibility/liability or obligation on JewelJobs and are hereby expressly excluded.
- Advertisements on JewelJobs shall be subject to such terms and conditions as JewelJobs determines from time to time. Responsibility for ensuring that the advertisement material submitted for inclusion on Jewel Jobs complies with applicable National and International laws and is exclusively and without exception on the advertiser. JewelJobs shall not be responsible for any omission, commission or inaccuracy in the said material. However, JewelJobs hereby reserves the right to delete, suspend or make any change to any such advertisement material.
- Decision of JewelJobs regarding all transactions under SMS service shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- JewelJobs is dependent on the Operator owning the network and their technical infrastructure for facilitating SMS services and does not undertake any responsibility for failure of this network transmission or failure of message transmission for any reasons whatsoever.
- SMS service is currently available in India only .
- Limitation of Liability
- User agrees that neither JewelJobs nor any of its providers of information shall be liable for any direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special or/and consequential or/and exemplary damages, resulting from the use or/and the inability to use the service or/and for cost of services or resulting from any goods or/and data or/and information or/and services purchased or/and obtained or/and messages received or/and transactions entered into through or/and from the service or/and resulting from unauthorized access to or/and alteration of user’s transmissions or/and data or/and arising from any other matter relating to the service, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or/and use or/and data or other intangible, even if JewelJobs has been advised of the possibility of such damages. User further agrees that JewelJobs shall not be liable for any damages arising from interruption, suspension or termination of service, including but not limited to direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special consequential or/and exemplary damages, whether such interruption or/and suspension or/and termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent. User agrees that JewelJobs shall not be responsible or liable to user, or anyone, for the statements or conduct of any third party of the service. In sum, in no event shall JewelJobs total liability to the User for all damages or/and losses or/and causes of action exceed the amount paid by the User to Jewel Jobs, if any, that is related to the cause of action.
- JewelJobs stakes no responsibility/liability whatsoever for shortage or non-fulfillment of the service/s on jeweljobs.in or any other related site due to or arising out of technical failure or/and malfunctioning or/and otherwise and the User hereby undertakes that in such situation/s, the User shall not claim any right/damages/ relief, etc against JewelJobs for “Deficiency of service” under The Consumer Protection Act or any other Act/Rules, etc.
- Use of Information/data supplied
The User hereby agrees and irrevocably authorizes that JewelJobs has the right to:
- Make the user’s Resume available for viewing by clients of JewelJobs who have paid for the subscription , who may contact the same through any available mode.
- Use for the JewelJobs own purpose, any data or/and information supplied by the User in connection with this Agreement, and/or pass on such information to any other associated companies or selected third parties.
- Retain all data or/and information supplied by the User while using the Service to remain at JewelJobs for the exclusive use of JewelJobs in accordance with service agreement with the user, notwithstanding any termination of the Agreement or suspension of the Service to the User herein. Anything contrary to the above, unless specifically put down in writing, following the termination or suspension of the Service to the User, all such data and information shall remain as JewelJobs property, records and databases as the exclusive property of the Company, for all times to come.
- Either by itself or through its’ associate business partners, employers, or recruiters registered online or associated with it to contact him/her from time to time on events, offers, information and promotions regarding jobs and other value added and ancillary services through landline, mobile or any other means of communications to the mobile number entered by the User, irrespective of whether the same is on the Do Not Call (DNC) list or National customer Preference Register (NCPR) or any other such data base. User acknowledges that any communication through landline, mobile or any other means from JewelJobs or its’ associate business partners/employers/recruiters shall not be treated as an unsolicited communication.
User will defend and/ or at its option settle any third party lawsuit or proceeding brought against JewelJobs based upon or otherwise any claim arising from the fact that the User Content, Site and/or User features infringe any copyright, trade secret or trademark of such third party and second, the JewelJobs use of any User Content, provided that such use complies with the requirements of the Agreement and third, the User’s use of the Services in any manner inconsistent with or in breach of the Agreement; and/or fourth, any claim alleging facts that would constitute a breach of User’s representations and warranties made in this Agreement. Any such claim/proceeding if made directly on the User shall promptly be communicated to JewelJobs by the User with all reasonable information, assistance and cooperation in defending the lawsuit or proceeding. The User shall give JewelJobs full control and sole authority over the defence and settlement of such claim. The User may join in defence with counsel of its choice at its own expense subject to the approval of the JewelJobs. The User unilaterally agree to indemnify and hold harmless, without objection, JewelJobs, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, actions and/or demands and/or liabilities and/or losses and/or damages whatsoever arising from or resulting from their use of JewelJobs or their breach of the terms of this Agreement. Indemnification shall be provided for any claim which shall arise and shall be limited to payment by the indemnifying party (“User”) of all damages and costs finally awarded for such claim, or settlement costs approved in writing by JewelJobs.
- For the purpose of this Agreement and attachments thereto and all renewals, “Confidential Information” means all financial, commercial, technical, operational, staff, management and other information, data and know-how relating to the Project or to a party (the “Disclosing Party” herein Jewel Jobs) or any other members of the Disclosing Party’s group of companies ( including, without limitation, as to products and services, assets, customers, date and database, suppliers or employees), which may be supplied to or may otherwise come into the possession of the other (the “Receiving Party”, herein the User ), whether orally or in writing or in any other form, and which is confidential or proprietary in nature or otherwise expressed by the Disclosing Party or by any of its Associates to be confidential, and not generally available to the public.
- The Receiving Party shall keep confidential and secret and not disclose to any third party the Confidential Information or any part of it, except to any of the Receiving Party’s Associates, if required and upon prior permission in writing from the Disclosing Party. The Receiving Party agrees to take all possible precautions with regard to protecting confidential information from any third party and shall ensure that all its Associates to whom such disclosure is made will act in accordance with the terms of this Agreement as if each of them were a party to this Agreement, and if required obtain a written statement from each of its employees/associates having access to such Proprietary Information undertaking to abide by the confidentiality conditions. All Proprietary Information shall be kept separate and exclusive and at the usual place of business (or residence as the case may be) of the Receiving Party.
- Further no use, reproduction, transformation or storage of the Proprietary Information shall be made by the User without the prior written permission of JewelJobs, except where required to be disclosed pursuant to any applicable law or legal process issued by any court or the rules of any competent regulatory body.
- On request of the Disclosing Party made at any time, including at the time of termination of this Agreement, the Receiving Party shall deliver back to the Disclosing Party all original documents, records, data and other material in the possession, custody or control of the Receiving Party that bear or incorporate any part of the Proprietary Information. The obligations of confidentiality set out in this Agreement shall continue in force notwithstanding termination of this Agreement for any reason whatsoever.
- All information and data submitted by the User shall become the property of the Company. However all such information shall be kept strictly confidential and JewelJobs shall not, subject to “Violation of Terms & Conditions” clause, release any such data and information to any third party without the prior consent of the User.
- The User has access to only his own data and information stored in the database at JewelJobs (subject to prior confirmation of identity) and nothing more. The User may edit or amend such data and information from time to time.
- All confidential information (including name, e-mail address etc.) voluntarily revealed by the User in chat and bulletin board areas, is done at the sole discretion and risk of the User. If such information, collected by a third party is misused or results in unsolicited messages from such third parties, then such actions are beyond the use beyond the control and liability of JewelJobs and JewelJobs accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for such actions.
- All copyright and/or know-how and/or any other related intellectual property rights to the Service or JewelJobs shall become and remain the sole and exclusive property of JewelJobs and the User shall have no claims to the same. In the event the User has contributed any content to JewelJobs in any manner whatsoever, all intellectual property rights to the same shall become the absolute property of JewelJobs, and the User shall have no right or claim over the same, in any manner whatsoever. In the event that the User during the term of his Agreement or any time thereafter, uses such intellectual property in any other website or related activity, the same shall be considered as an infringement of the intellectual property rights of JewelJobs and JewelJobs shall have the right to take recourse to whatever legal remedial action is required, in the given facts and circumstances, the costs and peril of which will lie at the end of the User.
- The right to amend, vary or change the terms and conditions contained herein and in the Services Guide at any time exclusively rests with JewelJobs.
- This Agreement will be periodically updated and the Terms and Conditions changed from time to time and the changed or updated Agreement posted at jeweljobs.in The User should visit the site periodically to review the latest Terms and Conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, the User’s continued use of the Service constitutes an affirmation and acknowledgement of the amended terms and conditions.
- Discontinuation or Modification of Services
- JewelJobs reserves the unilateral right to add to /and/or change and/or delete and/or end or prematurely withdraw its Service or any part thereof at any time with or without notice to the User for any reason including on account of business exigencies and/or regulatory or statutory changes.
- There shall be no liability on behalf of JewelJobs to the User or any third party in case JewelJobs exercises its unilateral right to modify or discontinue the Service.
All notices shall be in English and in writing and (a) if sent to the User to the address identified on the Registration/ Subscription Form and (b) if sent to JewelJobs to such address as provided in writing for such notice purposes; provided, however, that all invoices and payments shall be sent to the attention of JewelJobs respective representative. Notice shall be deemed to have been properly served upon issuance of the same to the address provided by the “User”.
- Non-exclusive remedy
Termination or expiration of this Agreement, in part or in whole, shall not limit either party from pursuing other remedies available to it, nor shall either party be relieved of its obligation to pay all fees that are due and owing under this Agreement up to the effective date of termination. Neither party shall be liable to the other for any damages resulting solely from termination as permitted herein.
The failure of JewelJobs.in to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms & Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Entire Agreement
This Agreement shall constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, superseding any prior agreements, documents and or communications regarding such subject matter. This Agreement may only be modified, or/and any rights under it waived, by a written document executed by JewelJobs only. The right to change or amend, however exclusively rests with the Company.
- Governing laws and jurisdiction
- It is clarified that there is no agency or/and partnership or/and joint venture or/and employee-employer or/and franchiser-franchisee relationship between JewelJobs and any User of the Service.
- The User agrees that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the Terms & Conditions must be filed within 30 days after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
- All information of whatsoever nature received from the user is in good faith and is bonafide. The information is believed to be true/ correct and complies with the laws of the land.
- This Agreement and any dispute or matter arising from incidental use of jeweljobs.in governed by the laws of India and the User and JewelJobs hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore, Karnataka, India without regard to its conflict of law provisions. User and Jewel Jobs agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within Bangalore.
- Acknowledgement and acceptance of Terms and Conditions
- Grievance Redressal
Any complaints or concerns with regards to content or to report any abuse of laws or breach of these terms may be taken up with the designated grievance redressal officer as mentioned below.
Name : Ms. Nisha
Designation : Management representative
Office Address : JewelJobs (An unit of solitaire diamond institute pvt ltd)
No.14/1,Sankeshwara towers,2nd floor,
1st cross,R V road (Minerva circle)
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number : 080-41509189