- The right to amend, vary or change the terms and conditions contained herein and in the Services Guide at any time exclusively rests with JewelJobs.
- This Agreement will be periodically updated and the Terms and Conditions changed from time to time and the changed or updated Agreement posted at inThe User should visit the site periodically to review the latest Terms and Conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, the User’s continued use of the Service constitutes an affirmation and acknowledgement of the amended terms and conditions.
- Discontinuation or Modification of Services
- JewelJobs reserves the unilateral right to add to /and/or change and/or delete and/or end or prematurely withdraw its Service or any part thereof at any time with or without notice to the User for any reason including on account of business exigencies and/or regulatory or statutory changes.
- There shall be no liability on behalf of JewelJobs to the User or any third party in case JewelJobs exercises its unilateral right to modify or discontinue the Service.
All notices shall be in English and in writing and (a) if sent to the User to the address identified on the Registration/ Subscription Form and (b) if sent to JewelJobs to such address as provided in writing for such notice purposes; provided, however, that all invoices and payments shall be sent to the attention of JewelJobs respective representative. Notice shall be deemed to have been properly served upon issuance of the same to the address provided by the “User”.
- Non-exclusive remedy
Termination or expiration of this Agreement, in part or in whole, shall not limit either party from pursuing other remedies available to it, nor shall either party be relieved of its obligation to pay all fees that are due and owing under this Agreement up to the effective date of termination. Neither party shall be liable to the other for any damages resulting solely from termination as permitted herein.
The failure of JewelJobs.in to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms & Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Entire Agreement
This Agreement shall constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, superseding any prior agreements, documents and or communications regarding such subject matter. This Agreement may only be modified, or/and any rights under it waived, by a written document executed by JewelJobs only. The right to change or amend, however exclusively rests with the Company.
- Governing laws and jurisdiction
- It is clarified that there is no agency or/and partnership or/and joint venture or/and employee-employer or/and franchiser-franchisee relationship between JewelJobs and any User of the Service.
- The User agrees that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the Terms & Conditions must be filed within 30 days after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
- All information of whatsoever nature received from the user is in good faith and is bonafide. The information is believed to be true/ correct and complies with the laws of the land.
- This Agreement and any dispute or matter arising from incidental use of ingoverned by the laws of India and the User and JewelJobs hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore, Karnataka, India without regard to its conflict of law provisions. User and Jewel Jobs agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within Bangalore.
- Acknowledgement and acceptance of Terms and Conditions
- Grievance Redressed
Any complaints or concerns with regards to content or to report any abuse of laws or breach of these terms may be taken up with the designated grievance redressal officer as mentioned below.
Name : Ms. Nisha
Designation : Management representative
Office Address : JewelJobs (An unit of solitaire diamond institute pvt ltd) No.14/1,Sankeshwara towers,2nd floor, 1st cross,R V road (Minerva circle), Bangalore -560004
Email Id : email@example.com
Contact Number : 080-41509189